air n oil

Questions and answers about the Yamaha FS1
Plaats reactie
TanjaFS1
1500km gereden
1500km gereden

air n oil

Bericht door TanjaFS1 »

i had problems with the air...im drivin HIM now with one circle on the airbuttom...it runs.....do u have a better advise?

i drive HIM with 1:40 is it right? what oil do u prefer?

Tanja
mpro09
10000km gereden
10000km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door mpro09 »

1:40 is good, I only use castrol rs2

airscrew should be around 1.5 1.75turns :wink:
TanjaFS1
1500km gereden
1500km gereden

Bericht door TanjaFS1 »

okay....thx...had the problems that he was drivin so fast without doing nothing...i drove him with shok...it was gettin better....but after a while the engine makes his own thing and that very loud :S

So i will push the air circle a litte bit more from one...thank U.

Ahh im drivin the fizzy from 1978.

Luv n kisses,
T.
NIX
10000km gereden
10000km gereden

Bericht door NIX »

The idle rpm is set with the screw on top of the carb netxt to the throttlecable. Adjusting the mixture is done with the litte airscrew under the airinlet. You need to remove the cover from the engine to get acces to the carberetor. To start adjusting, turn in this little screw as far as possible and then screw it 1,5 turns out. Drive the engine warm for som minutes or kilometers and start adjusting with a warm engine. Make sure the choke is pushed in. Make sure there's some play on the throttle cable. Let the engine idle by turning the screw on top of the carb, in or out. Try to make it idle as slow as possible. Adjust the mixture with the little screw under the air inlet until the rpm is as high as possible. Make very small turns (1/16 turn at a time) and listen carefully. If it's too high, adjust the rpm with the screw on top and repeat the procedure with the little mixture screw. your air mixture is now adjusted well (I hope) and RPM can be set with the screw on top of the carb as you prefer.
Kijk eerst even in de FAQ.
TanjaFS1
1500km gereden
1500km gereden

Bericht door TanjaFS1 »

Hi NiX!

Thx a lot for ur detailed advises. I will follow it tomorrow. She is running now (not bad) with the advises of my buddy. But I will check it out after ur explination.

Have a fine helloween night.

Tanja
Plaats reactie