Brighton _ Bolney 2013

Questions and answers about the Yamaha FS1
pete
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden

Bericht door pete »

funkymoped schreef:Your right both of you I have no involvement with your blueship ride nor do I want any, It seems you all seem hell bent on splitting the community.

The support for the Bat n ball has been fantastic from the fizzy site members.

I have no intention of taking over anyones event I have just provided camping for those who never wanted to go to Butlins.

I really dont have time for schoolboy squabbles, I have much bigger things going on next year with the FS1E in the UK celebrating its 40th birthday.
Laatst gewijzigd door pete op 26 dec 2012, 16:20, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

pete schreef:
funkymoped schreef:Your right both of you I have no involvement with your blueship ride nor do I want any, It seems you all seem hell bent on splitting the community.

I have no intention of taking over anyones event I have just provided camping for those who never wanted to go to Butlins.

I really dont have time for schoolboy squabbles, I have much bigger things going on next year with the FS1E in the UK celebrating its 40th birthday.

you split the community along time ago when you though you were the fizzy god but your failed billing event says it all :) your just desperate to make yourself the top dog all the time and when andy said he wasnt doing the bat and ball next year you saw it as a good opportunity to get one over on him and take over a the best moped event, we will maybe see you in may when the large group from the blue ship ride pass the empty field at the bat and ball :lol:
and per is having a 40th year event in august which will be the main celebration and very well attended as hes a very respected person.

Dear Pete,
Please keep your schoolboy squabbles on the english websites, don't let the dutch lads get involved in the english bitchfight. :wink:
Its realy bad enough that these things happen
1978 chroom 60 cc
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

our eviel has spoken and I can me diligently to close.

onze eviel heeft gesproken en daar kan ik me vol overgave bij aan sluiten.

mijn engels is niet alles dus vandaar me vertaling er bij hoe ik het bedoelde bij fouten hahah snapt een hollander het wel
my English is not all so hence me translation on how I intended
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

I am disappointed Tony - it could have been dealt with much differently - I am very sorry Laars, Gino etc for it spilling over onto this site
End of discussion.
Tombo
17500km gereden
17500km gereden

Bericht door Tombo »

Don't worry Nat. We'll visit your event :) you were our 'leader' last year, and we'll follow you this year :P
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

Follow the leader :lol:
moet nog aan gewerkt worden maar ok als ik tijd heb ;)
http://www.ginostuning.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

NAT 666 schreef:

I am disappointed Tony - it could have been dealt with much differently - I am very sorry Laars, Gino etc for it spilling over onto this site
End of discussion.

its ok
1978 chroom 60 cc
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Bericht door funkymoped »

Dont be put off by my aftershave. Underneath I am a very nice man, :) :)
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

:D :D

fs1 riders for fs1 riders by fs1 riders.

with his drive and do all is much more fun we all fs1 stink (one slightly more than the other)
Peter 2ru
50km gereden
50km gereden

Bericht door Peter 2ru »

Laars schreef:I think the most of the dutch guys who want to do the Brighton Run and have a taste of the fun at the campingsite
And dont forget, its already expensive for us to come over there (transportation, ferry.s etc)

Heel toevallig net tickets aan het boeken naar Engeland met motorclub en heb gevonden dat Duinkerken > Dover het goedkoopst is. Wij betalen 20 euro pp voor een retour. Geen idee of jullie dit al wisten of al andere vaart in gedachte hadden, maar ik vind dit zo geweldig goedkoop dat ik het even wil delen: link.
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

Peter 2ru schreef:
Laars schreef:I think the most of the dutch guys who want to do the Brighton Run and have a taste of the fun at the campingsite
And dont forget, its already expensive for us to come over there (transportation, ferry.s etc)

Heel toevallig net tickets aan het boeken naar Engeland met motorclub en heb gevonden dat Duinkerken > Dover het goedkoopst is. Wij betalen 20 euro pp voor een retour. Geen idee of jullie dit al wisten of al andere vaart in gedachte hadden, maar ik vind dit zo geweldig goedkoop dat ik het even wil delen: link.

Klopt helemaal!
Wij zijn ook met DFDS gegaan, was inderdaad de goedkoopste.
Alleen waren wij met auto's en aanhanger/caravan
1978 chroom 60 cc
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

Ja klopt, en deze oversteek was goed bevallen.
Volgend jaar weer, tenminste als je het op tijd leest dan.
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Bericht door funkymoped »

Nat, maybe you should call me so we can work things out we are very old friends after all and I have a lot of time and respect for you!
Laars
2500km gereden
2500km gereden

Bericht door Laars »

funkymoped schreef:Nat, maybe you should call me so we can work things out we are very old friends after all and I have a lot of time and respect for you!

Nice move :D
1978 chroom 60 cc
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

thats the way. shake hands :bier:
Plaats reactie