Brighton _ Bolney 2013

Questions and answers about the Yamaha FS1
rob-w-c
500km gereden
500km gereden

Bericht door rob-w-c »

Waar zijn de foto's van dit jaar gebleven van uit Engelnad , ik dacht die werden doorgestuurd, zo maar een vraag hoor.????? :lol:
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

rob-w-c schreef:Waar zijn de foto's van dit jaar gebleven van uit Engelnad , ik dacht die werden doorgestuurd, zo maar een vraag hoor.????? :lol:

mijn foto's heb je al gezien dacht ik?
moet nog aan gewerkt worden maar ok als ik tijd heb ;)
http://www.ginostuning.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rob-w-c
500km gereden
500km gereden

Bericht door rob-w-c »

Weet ik niet, maar er zijn toch ook foto's gemaakt door de engelse die zou jij toch krijgen op cd of dvd.
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

rob-w-c schreef:Weet ik niet, maar er zijn toch ook foto's gemaakt door de engelse die zou jij toch krijgen op cd of dvd.

ik heb niets gekregen :cry:
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

I will have a word on the site about the pics and see if any of them can put some on cd.
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

on cd??? no Nat .
you can also drop a few here
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Bericht door funkymoped »

Tombo schreef:Top gesplitst/opgeschoond, graag hier verder gaan, dit is voor de Engelstaligen erg verwarrend anders.

@Nat, just cleaned the topic a bit :) this is and will be the Brighton-Bolney Run topic ;)

Correct and we havent inflated the price of camping at the bat and ball we went on what Nat told us £10.00 per night.

Its a shame a few have split from the norm but we shall continue using the original Bolney to Brighton format as laid down by andyweb.

We are only interseted in unity amongst our fellow enthusiasts all this splitting groups is nonsence.

Its your decision we already have many people coming to the Bat & Ball and hopefully you guys will join usas we have the resources to back the whole thing up!

www.yamaha-fs1e.co.uk
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

funkymoped schreef:
Tombo schreef:Top gesplitst/opgeschoond, graag hier verder gaan, dit is voor de Engelstaligen erg verwarrend anders.

@Nat, just cleaned the topic a bit :) this is and will be the Brighton-Bolney Run topic ;)

Correct and we havent inflated the price of camping at the bat and ball we went on what Nat told us £10.00 per night.

Its a shame a few have split from the norm but we shall continue using the original Bolney to Brighton format as laid down by andyweb.

We are only interseted in unity amongst our fellow enthusiasts all this splitting groups is nonsence.

Its your decision we already have many people coming to the Bat & Ball and hopefully you guys will join usas we have the resources to back the whole thing up!

www.yamaha-fs1e.co.uk

www.yamaha-fs1e.co.uk - the pictures shown are at least 4 or 5 years old certainly not recent - the pictures are from the Billing event many years ago, the billing event has not been run for about three years - this was Tony's sixteener event - this is the event what Tony should revive and try and get working again instead of trying to take over the Brighton event where the people who attend it clearly didnt want his involvement.

Complete and total nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not blame me funky(Tony) ! dont bullshit !
you jumped in booked the field and set the price to £30 for camping with no discussion with me - other than I had already told you the camping was never more than £20 for the entire weekend - I told Tony that !-
You have just wantedto try to jump in and take over the event from the start - except no one will be there ! they have all expressed so strongly they dont want you involved in this event !
Funky ( Tony) has nothing to do with the this Brighton event - thinking that they are going to take it over - it simply isnt going to happen and they have been told so !
They jumped in and booked the field and immediately stuck the price up to £30 - £10 a head increase without any discussion with me !

Note - This is our bloody run ! absolutely nothing to do with funky( Tony) and his mate who booked the the bat and ball ! - we attend every year for many years , they have had absolutely nothing to do with this event and should have not got involved ! Tony came once as a guest but then went on to upset quite a few people over the years hence no one wants to go to the bat and ball now they have tried to get involved and the reason we moved to the Blueship for camping was because they have jumped in booked the field and stuck the price of camping up to make a few quid and a large number of the regular campers at Brighton do not want anything to do with them so the venue has had to be moved which is a shame, but several regular Brighton supporters who attend every year in the fizzy community will not have anything to do with Funky ( Tony) !
ALSO NOTE - our camping at the Blueship Pub where we are doing our Brighton event from - the camping is free of charge .
I will look forward to see everyone as usual that attends the Brighton event at the Blueship pub campsite in May.

The choice is yours now ! We know where we will all be ! - the Brighton event is at the Blueship pub/campsite
pete
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden

Bericht door pete »

:lol:
Laatst gewijzigd door pete op 26 dec 2012, 16:21, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Bericht door funkymoped »

Your right both of you I have no involvement with your blueship ride nor do I want any, It seems you all seem hell bent on splitting the community.

The support for the Bat n ball has been fantastic from the fizzy site members.

I have no intention of taking over anyones event I have just provided camping for those who never wanted to go to Butlins.

I really dont have time for schoolboy squabbles, I have much bigger things going on next year with the FS1E in the UK celebrating its 40th birthday.
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

ik snap er geen hol meer van zelfs niet vertaald in het Nederlands

I understand there is no hollow more of not even translated into Dutch
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

Ach niets aan de hand.
Ze zijn alleen wat aan het mopperen.
De een wil graag iets in een hotel regelen.
De ander op onze oude plek van afgelopen jaar. Daar was niets mis mee.
En er word ook wat geregeld op een andere camping.
Ze zijn het niet met elkaar eens.
Maar ze hebben nog even de tijd .
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

dank u

thanks gino
eriks
2000km gereden
2000km gereden

Bericht door eriks »

ginofs1 schreef:Ach niets aan de hand.
Ze zijn alleen wat aan het mopperen.
De een wil graag iets in een hotel regelen.
De ander op onze oude plek van afgelopen jaar. Daar was niets mis mee.
En er word ook wat geregeld op een andere camping.
Ze zijn het niet met elkaar eens.
Maar ze hebben nog even de tijd .

?? Ze worden het nooit eens Gino ja als Pasen en Pinkesteren op 1 dag vallen misschien .....
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

Ja dat denk ik ook.
Maar de groep is opgesplitst.
De nieuwe camping daar gaan de meeste van onze vrienden heen.
Wel klote, daar is geen douche.
Maar we zien wel
Plaats reactie