Another satisfied customer

Questions and answers about the Yamaha FS1
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Another satisfied customer

Bericht door funkymoped »

Here is a little bit of what I am about!

I have been painting cars and motorcycles for 35 yeaars and in my spare time I restore bikes for customers,

I started the biggest moped forum in 2005 www.sixteener-special.co.uk to promote my bike painting and over the years the forum has amassed a huge volume of information which will never be rivalled.

Many of my paint jobs have won best in show awards and concours, here is and early Fs1e (SS) I finished recently.

I dont use pattern parts!

I have also done a lot of business with some of my Dutch friends.

I have 27 mopeds including some very rare Malaguti's and Fantic Choppers also in my collection I have a Suzuki GT250 GT380 GT550 and a pristine Kettle.

I am very big headed and arrogant but I will always be your best friend if you dont shit on me!

The cost of this restoration using all genuine parts has amassed to a stunning £4200.00 which when compared to what some people ask for their bikes using a lot of pattern parts
I dont think is so bad!

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
clamdxp
500km gereden
500km gereden

Bericht door clamdxp »

IN 1 word beautiful!!!!!!
bajaboy
2500km gereden
2500km gereden
Contacteer:

Bericht door bajaboy »

nice bike mister :clap: :bow:
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Thank you!
ginofs1
Tombo is mijn testpiloot
Tombo is mijn testpiloot

Bericht door ginofs1 »

I have no words for it.
nice nice and.......beautiful.
gr gino
moet nog aan gewerkt worden maar ok als ik tijd heb ;)
http://www.ginostuning.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eriks
2000km gereden
2000km gereden

Bericht door eriks »

Hmmm tony just wat i expect from you Stunning :-)
bikeboy
100km gereden
100km gereden

its looking like a young virgin

Bericht door bikeboy »

its looking like a young virgin
Jeti
17500km gereden
17500km gereden

Bericht door Jeti »

Great!
marco
Sheriff of the Posbank
Sheriff of the Posbank

Bericht door marco »

Nice bike.
Yamaha Sheriff 1981
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

Tony's paintwork is very good - we have had a lot of laughs and I have always defended Tony to everyone and supported Tony and his site
but his people's skills are very lacking at times
He should concentrate and regenerate the Billing event which was a good scene at the time ( thats where all the pictures on his website are from from a few years back when everyone got on )- we had a lot of fun and alot of us put alot into supporting the event !
But Tony should not tread on peoples toes and upset them and manipulate the situation to try and take over the Brighton scene - it was a very bad move ! and people will not stand for it.
and then Tony arranged his other event to clash on the weekend that I have arranged for us all to go to Holland - that pissed me right off - its silly planning two things on the same weekend, but there is a fairly big group of people that want to do this Holland trip and several may stay a few days longer to make a bit more of a holiday out of it - so we shall have fun over in Holland as we did at Brighton anyway.

Tony should have just come along to our event with us just as a low key member, as he did a few years ago that would have been ok - but to try and jump in and take over the event without being invited by me or the other lads was a bad mistake ! They have moved the event to the Blueship because the vast majority of people who attend Brighton every year dont want his involvement.
Laatst gewijzigd door NAT 666 op 30 nov 2012, 01:51, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.
HotWheels
500km gereden
500km gereden

Bericht door HotWheels »

Obviously this reaction isn't about fizzies anymore, but about Tony's ..
Sorry NAT 666, but your personal likes or dislikes about other forum members don't interest me at all.
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

HotWheels schreef:Obviously this reaction isn't about fizzies anymore, but about Tony's ..
Sorry NAT 666, but your personal likes or dislikes about other forum members don't interest me at all.

I speak my mind and I dont like to see anyone mislead - end of subject
Niels
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bericht door Niels »

NAT 666 schreef:but to try and jump in and take over the event without being invited by me or the other lads was a bad mistake

Well, that happened, and still happens here too (luckily not with events, but still) :wink:

Sometimes you shouldn't be paying too much attention to these guys, rather do what you like and as long as they don't bother you it's ok, right?
Better spend your time and energy on what is important for yourself instead of on the people who don't deserve your time and energy.
funkymoped
Aan het inrijden
Aan het inrijden
Contacteer:

Oh dear Nat trying to discredit me on mutual ground is so not Nat.

I am low key to nobody. If you have a problem with me and my pictures you have my number call me!

Sorry to all my Dutch friends I never meant to come on here to cause problems I was just sharing with my friends my work as I know many of you come on my forum and facebook group and some of you dont!

My interest is just my bikes and not playground squabbles.
NAT 666
100km gereden
100km gereden

Bericht door NAT 666 »

I think its beyond discussion, youve upset a lot of people and you didnt listen to me last time.
Plaats reactie